CCI Change Initiatives Underway
2023 and the next few years will be very exciting!
Here is a list of Worldwide CCI Change Initiatives Underway:
- CCJ Patient Experience Survey and Results to-date by Spine and Brain Advocate.
- 2nd Opinion Radiology Report Findings 2022 Summary by Spine and Brain Advocate.
- 2023 Petition to Update the Canadian Radiology Association Guide for Physicians to include a section on Craniocervical Junction Imaging Guidelines for ME/CFS, Fibromyalgia, Head & Neck Trauma, Rheumatoid Arthritis and Down Syndrome Patients.
- July 2023 Jennifer Brea, film maker of Unrest, announces on social media that she is working on a new film about neurosurgical diagnosis and related co-morbidities.
- The Centeno-Schultz Clinic, inventor of the PICL stem cell and PRP procedure in the main stabilizing ligaments of the craniocervical junction, currently has a Clinical Trial underway, ending 2024/5.
- More patients are seeking out dynamic imaging studies to help rule out CCI, as are Dynamic Imaging Medical Studies starting to emerge in 2023.
- Physical Therapists have come together to publish: Presentation and physical therapy management of upper cervical instability in patients with symptomatic generalized joint hypermobility: International expert consensus recommendations
- Word has it, Dr. Paolo A. Bolognese, New York Neurosurgeon, is working on a large research paper on results of craniocervical fusion (CCF) on patients – the largest of its kind.
If you know of any others that you think we should post here, please contact us.