(CCJ) Disorders are a Complex Disease. Craniocervical Junction (CCJ) Instability cases are exploding around the world but there aren’t enough knowledgable, trained doctors to help patients.
Spine and Brain Advocate aims to be a (CCJ) Champion, leading awareness and advocating change at all levels. The following are the key pillars to leading change:
• Help members to self-advocate for appropriate (CCJ) investigations and treatments with helpful workbooks, tools and eLearning.
• Show support by proudly wearing and handing out Craniocervical Instability (CCI) Awareness Ribbons
• Social Media Campaigns and Events such as Confer
ences, Fundraisers and Q&A Sessions about Craniocervical Junction (CCJ) Disorders.
• Build a large Craniocervical Junction (CCJ) Disorders community.
• Educating patients that 2nd medical opinions and comprehensive investigations are essential for the most accurate diagnosis and best treatment plan.
• Expert Radiologists have agreed to provide comprehensive, detailed Radiology Reports.
• Promote and gathering of data through a Patient Experience Survey, creating statistics that tell the “Patient Community’s Collective Story”.
• With the support of statistical and lobbying experts, a proposal for Craniocervical Junction (CCJ) Disorders healthcare changes will be developed and presented to key stakeholders
Last but not least, the Spine and Brain Advocate’s online store has all kinds of things for the Craniocervical Junction (CCJ) Disorders patient and his/her family and friends such as remote expert Radiology 2nd opinions, VIP Memberships for discounts on Events, Fundraisers and Services, Cervical Collar Covers, CCI Awareness Ribbons, Medical Alert Bracelets and more; Plus 100% of all donations will go towards creating CCJ awareness and advocating healthcare change.
Let’s make everyone knowledgeable and aware of Craniocervical Junction (CCJ) Disorders and advocate changes to healthcare to end the suffering of these patients, and their family and friends.
Craniocervical JunctionDisorders. A path to a comprehensive and accurate diagnosis and treatment.
Subscribe to Spine and Brain Advocate Newsletter to receive important updates, awareness and lobbying news, invitations to online information sessions, conferences, fundraisers and more.