WELCOME TO SPINE AND BRAIN ADVOCATE’s HOME PAGE
Please excuse us while we update our website. Some links may not work but the 2nd Radiology Opinion links and service is still available. Thank you for your patience.
Craniocervical Instability (CCI) is a complex disease and cases are exploding around the world …but there aren’t enough knowledgable, trained doctors to diagnose and treat patients who may be needlessly suffering.
We invite you to take a look around our site to understand Spine and Brain Advocate’s Mission which to:
- Help as many people as possible by providing relevant, high-level medical evidence on Spine, Brain and Craniocervical Junction Disorders in it’s eLearning Center
- Provide detailed 2nd Radiology Opinion services by expert and knowledgable Radiologists and
- To become a Craniocervical Instability Champion, leading awareness and advocating change at all levels, with initiatives such as the Patient Experience Survey.
The following are the key pillars to leading change:
1. PROMOTE SELF-ADVOCACY
• Help members to self-advocate for appropriate investigations and treatments with helpful information, workbooks, tools and eLearning with our CCI Learning Centre.
• Show support by providing and proudly wearing Craniocervical Instability (CCI) Awareness Ribbons.
2. LEAD AWARENESS CAMPAIGNS
• Social Media Campaigns and Events such as Conferences, Fundraisers and Q&A Sessions about Craniocervical Instability.
• Build a large Craniocervical Instability community.
3. SUPPORT MULTIPLE MEDICAL OPINIONS
• Educating patients that 2nd medical opinions and comprehensive investigations are essential for the most accurate diagnosis and best treatment plan.
• Expert Radiologists are committed to providing comprehensive, detailed Radiology Reports.
4. PATIENT EXPERIENCE SURVEY
• Promote and gathering of data through a Patient Experience Survey, creating statistics that tell the “Patient Community’s Collective Story” 2022 Results Coming Soon!
5. ADVOCATE HEALTHCARE CHANGES
• With the support of statistical and lobbying experts, a proposal for Craniocervical Instability healthcare changes will be developed and presented to key stakeholders.
Together, let’s make everyone knowledgeable and aware of Craniocervical Instability and advocate changes to healthcare to end the suffering of these patients, their family and friends.
Have any suggestions to improve our website? Tell us here.